Purple wedding dress
Purple is a very powerful colour that displays luxuriousness, mystique and sensuality. That is the reason why many sultry perfumes of the larger fashion houses come in the colour purple. Many couturiers have chosen purple as the colour for their winter collection. It was dubbed the new black instantly. Black or not, purple is just a beautiful colour that also looks great on a wedding dress. When sexy celeb Dita Von Teese got married, she was, for instance, dresses in a special purple wedding dress designed by Vivienne Westwood.
Unique in purple
We already told you: a purple wedding dress has that couture feel about it. Like a beautiful, unique creation that you could encounter in the catwalk shows of John Galliano for Dior, Karl Lagerfeld or Valentino. Especially when combined with a beautiful luxurious fabric, the colour purple will ensure you of beautiful bridal fashion that is totally unique. Because why would you - just like millions of other brides - go for boring old white again?
The advantages of a purple Assepoester wedding gown
1. Let's be honest: white, cream or ivory does not look good on everyone! So why wouldn't you go for a tint that does suit your skin? It will only make you prettier!
2. Black is super sexy and unique. There is a good reason why style icon Sarah Jessica Parker got marrried in a black wedding dress.
3. Assepoester has many coloured wedding dresses! Purple, pink, green, yellow, blue, black, red or champagne: you can make your choice from the large collection we have in-store. Choose whatever you like!
4. We have a large choice in wedding dresses at Assepoester. We have slim models, wide models, long dresses, short dresses, dresses made from a crackled fabric and all kinds of silk gowns in every colour you can think of.
5. Bridal fashion is available in Dutch sizes 36 up to 46. You won't be bothered by long ordering times or endless searches. We have everything available in-store. After you have bought it, you can take your dress with you instantly (unless you want to have it ment in our atelier of course...).
6. The prices for wedding dresses start at euro 599.95. Of course, you can also buy individual tops and skirts from euro 249.95 onwards to mix & match with. And of course you can also get married in a (cheaper) sexy formal evening dress!